Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Our trip to Kandern, Germany and Skiing in Switzerland!

Here are a few pictures of our trip to pick up Hugo from school in Germany, and from skiing/sledding in Interlaken, Switzerland. The Swiss Alps are the most breathtaking/beautiful sight I have ever seen! I was in constant awe this trip of Gods amazing creation! I definitely want to go back to the hostel we stayed in-Balmers with good friends again someday! It was just the cutest-and it was amazing to be there at Christmastime! I am definitely in the Christmas spirit now, and cant wait to be home for Christmas!








2 comments:

Heather said...

Ohhhh! These are some of my favorite pictures from ya'lls trip!! I love the snowy mountains!! How amazingly beautiful!! I can only imagine what they looked like in person!! And the pic of you sledding is too cute!! I love you soooo much!! Looking at these makes me SOOOO happy because I will see you so soon my love!

Anonymous said...

FUUUUNNNN! Wow I love to ski. Good job on the picks, they look awsome.

CD