Sunday, February 12, 2012

my family

I feel the need to play catch up just a little bit since the last time that I blogged! Ruco and I had the chance to go to Pensacola for Thanksgiving AND Christmas this year! What a treat. I think I finally get the whole "aunt" thing and it is absolutely wonderful. I love my brother's children as if they are my own, and I would really, really keep them forever-- if only someone would let me. Noah has loads of energy and is as cute as can be! Little Nehemiah loves to interact with people and is going to be a deep thinker...I can tell! Jordan, my brother's step daughter is also so, so cute and I love her! It's crazy that my little brother has 3 children. I have lots of catching up to do! ;)

 little noah and I on the trampoline

 my mama! I love her...she's the BEST listener.

 my little brother (one of them at least). I am a blessed girl.

Noah Tristan--what a cutie! And where did he get those bright blue eyes??

In January this year, my grandmama and Aunt Kimberley also came for a little visit SF! It was a blast. They got a hotel room and we all stayed together in the city. We went whale watching, went to China town, and went to Napa/Sonoma Valley. I love showing off where we live, because I really think it's so amazingly beautiful. God blesses me more than I could ever, ever deserve.

 love that Napa is only 45 minutes away.

 So cool that we are here together.

 We spotted some gray whales on our whale watching adventure!

 some of my most favorite people in the world.

love my auntie kimberley!

No comments: