Monday, September 13, 2010

ROAD TRIP!!

Here are a few photos from our road trip across the US-FL to CA! We had a wonderful time...we drove, and drove, and drove. Sometimes we listened to music, sometimes we rode in silence together, and sometimes we talked about our future. I am so glad that no matter where in the world God has me "going," Ruco is always by my side.
Leaving Grandmama and Grandaddy's house in Louisiana
Lunch with JoJo in Louisiana

Austin, TX
Ames and I waiting for the bats under Congress Bridge in Austin
Ruco posing and pretty!
The Grand Canyon
We were excited!
My love and I in front of the Grand Canyon
It was beautiful.
It was a beautiful sunset in Las Vegas this night
Las Vegas, NV
At the Venetian...I thought the gondolas were so cute.

 Cute little mini eiffel tower.




Napa Valley

Sign in Sonoma Valley
A little weekend trip once we arrived in CA!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, it's beautiful!

Sarah said...

Love the road trip and wanting to read even more about your journey. We served in several countries as a young family and we had many opportunities to work with Samaritan's purse.

Delighted to meet you today! I jumped over from Getting Down with Jesus. Hope you don't mind if I splash around in your pond to get to know you.

Splashin,
Sara